Mooring Charges 2020
Queenborough Harbour Trust CIC manage moorings in the Creek and Harbour. These include:
- Drying moorings alongside the Town Quay, annual price is £1,654 for a single berth or £827 per boat where two boats occupy the same berth.
- *All tide swinging moorings, starting from £851 (maximum 11m)
- All tide fore & aft moorings, starting from £851 (maximum 18m)
- All tide pontoon moorings, annual price is £2,690 for a vessel up to 10m.
- Half tide swinging moorings, starting from £538 (maximum 9m)
- Finger pontoons, starting from £840 (maximum 9m)
Access to swinging and fore & aft moorings is possible by Harbour Trot boat or your own dinghy. There is a secure dinghy/tender park at Queenborough and a tender rack on the ATL (all tide landing), both with 24hr access. Mooring holders will be provided with a keypad code for the ATL security gate.
*All tide swinging moorings may dry out at low water, depending on height of tide and wind direction, please ask our staff for more information.
Paying for your berth
Visitor fees are payable to the Harbour Staff who collect money direct from visiting boats or at the Harbour Office located on the Pontoon. Payment may be made by credit/debit card, cash, bank transfer.
Annual mooring holders are required to pay in full for their berth, complete an application form and provide a copy of their vessels insurance certificate BEFORE taking up a mooring.
The Harbour is manned every day except Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Office hours vary from 12 hours a day in the high season to 9 hours in the low season.
On behalf of the Team at Queenborough we wish you a pleasant stay and safe onward journey.